Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tech Creation ~ Infographics


For this post I took one of the "technologies" that I learned about while completing my last, Tech Exploration post. I played around with creating an Infographic, using Piktochart (https://magic.piktochart.com). 

Once I got the hang of what I was doing and learned how to do it, after messing around for a while, I grew to really love this method of sharing information! For this infographic I started by using a template that the website provided, however you can make your own and the possibilities of what you can do are endless! 

 I think this would be a great resource not only as a teacher, but for many other reasons as well. It is a fun and attractive/eye catching way to get information distributed! This is definitely a resource that I will remember for future uses!


- Heidi 

2 comments:

  1. I love how you made an about me page with your infographic. The lines are clean and it allows for a different format for sharing info. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also did an Infographic, but I really like how you did an "About Me"! I agree with Dr. Scanlon that is is very clean, and I think it makes you want to actually read the information presented based on its format. Like you said, it is very attractive which would make for a great tool to relay information to our students!

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete